We offer pre-orders for products currently out of stock or not listed on our website. To place a preorder, please contact us, and we will check availability.
For pre-orders, we offer the following payment options:
- 100% deposit where Your payment will be secure against price revisions, ensuring you the most value.
- Split deposit of 30% initial deposit, with the remaining 70% due within 48 hours of the item arriving in stock. Do note that there may be price revisions due to the rise of costs. Any increase in price will be communicated to you. You will have the right to cancel and receive a full refund of your deposit in the event of a price increase that you do not accept. We are committed to still offering the best value.
For build-to-order guitars ordered from our custom shop page, we offer the following payment options:
- 50% initial deposit, with the remaining 50% due within 48 hours upon item arrival.
- 10% initial deposit, with the remaining 90% due within 48 hours upon item arrival.
Upon order confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email with your unique order number and a second email as your online receipt. Please note that your order's estimated arrival time (ETA) may vary due to factory or shipping delays. In some circumstances, deposits for built-to-order guitars are non-refundable. If this applies to your order, you will be informed prior to placing your order.